Yaa Aba AbdillahAl Hussain A.S.
Save lives, help us with flood relief efforts in Sindh, Punjab and Baluchistan
Make a Donation
Our Khums Ijaza
Our Campaign is to reach out and extend helping hands to the most deserving and devastating families affected badly by recent rain, flooding, loss of livelihood, animals, and houses. In our efforts, we are reaching out to families from Thatta to Larkana to Shikarpur to Jacobabad, to Dera Murad Jamali in Baluchistan, and many many more. We started our work with four phases to serve the best and be able to save lives.
- Providing prepared meals and medicine: Most important need is to provide meals as these families have lost everything that they had in their possession. These folks are hanging out in groups by the street, looking for food and water. We started providing meals to thousands of people every day. Additionally, we arranged to set up medical camps at different places to provide free medical services and medicines.
- Ration distribution (Dry grocery) – In our 2nd phase, we are preparing to provide rations to families who are able to go back to their places. These might take a few days as we plan to distribute rations to thousands of families throughout Sindh and Baluchistan.
- Provide clothing, bedding, shoes, etc – Our 3rd phase includes shipping out a container of used clothing for these families. The first container would leave from Dallas, Texas. Momineen living in other cities can ship their boxes of used clothes to 2004 Brandiles Dr., The Colony, TX 75056. The distribution would inshallah include used clothing along with some new clothes that we would purchase locally in Pakistan.
- Rebuilding – Our final phase consists of two layers; one with small temporary help for folks to enable to buy tin sheets for roofing and rebuilding walls. These should cost us around $200 per family. Our second layer would be a more permanent solution to include building one room/bath hut for the most deserving families. The cost to build these houses is about $1,500. Both Khums Sehm-e-Imam and Sehm-e-Sadaat may be used for these houses Inshallah, we will update this information as we go. Kindly feel free to address your question and suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (972) 408-5052.
Donate your clothes to people affected by recent rain and flooding
Items needed: Men’s clothes, women’s clothes, children’s clothes both boys and girls, baby/toddler clothes, and accessories.
Shoes, socks, sneakers, slippers, flats, joggers, rain boots, etc (no high heels)
Bed sheets, blankets, pillow covers, towels
Jackets, sweaters, warm clothing
Please pack these in 13-gallon white kitchen plastic bags
Drop-offs: Houston, Austin, Dallas, Little Rock
HELP US BY DONATING $10 TOWARD SHIPPING per bag!
Info, Comments, Suggestion (972) 408-5052
A joint project in collaboration with Islamic Centers in US
- Islamic Education Center (IEC) Houston (832) 682-9049
- Al Murtaza Imambargah Houston (832) 860-6005
- Islamic Ahlul Bayt Assosciation (IABA) Austin (512) 363-0738
- Saviour, USA – (469) 733-3304
- City of Knowledge, The Colony- Br. Akbar (214) 536-8055
- East Plano Islamic Center (EPIC) 310-895-3313
- Medina Institute, Little Rock (501) 993-7444
- Jafaria Islamic Society, Anaheim, CA (714) 290-1018
- Bab-Ul-Ilm Islamic Center Maywood, CA (213) 909-6972
- Frisco Masjid (469) 252-4532
- Islamic Center of Irving (ICI) (214) 400-9896
- Institute of Islamic Learning (IILM) 214-799-3193
- Al-Khoei Islamic Center (516) 667-7741 (214) 536-8055
- Al-Hadi School – Houston (832) 875-6488
- Zainabia Islamic Society, Pomona, CA (909) 732-5685
- Shia Ithnaasheri Islamic (SIJLA) Pico Rivers, CA (714) 724-2692
- Islamic Center of Nassau (ICON) (516) 400-2790
Drop Off locations
- Sr. Tazeen Akbar – Allen (469) 733-3304
- Br. Akber Rizvi – Carrollton (214) 536-8055
- Sr. Malahat Kizilbash – Southlake (214) 418-7667
- Sr. Fozia Naqvi – Frisco (214)680-0084
- Sr. Tahzeeb Ali – Little Elm (630) 400-0324
- Br. Yahya – EPIC (310) 895-3313
- Sr. Hamida Yusuf (512) 363-0738
- Sr. Sajeda Pyarali (512) 590-3062
- Br. Hasnain Syed (512) 228-8630
- New York:
- Br. Maisum (Al-Khoei) 516-667-7741
- Br. Raza Jafri (ICON) (917) 558-3321
- Sr. Sameena Zaidi – Arlington (817) 706-3398
- Sr. Mehwish Abbas – Frisco (469) 605-0422
- Sr. Samena Rajmohammad – Murphy (630) 550-0551
- Sr. Seema Ali – Coppell (214) 725-4484
- Sr. Erum Wahab – Wylie (469) 835-2179
- Sr. Riffat Apa Fort Worth (817) 294-5169
- Br. Nisar (IEC) 832-682-9049
- Br. Pervaiz (Murtaza) 832-560-6005
Little Rock, AR: Sharik Tariq (501) 993-7444
Zainabia Islamic Society, LA Br. Ale Raza (909) 732-5685 Sept 9-11th, & 14-17th 8-10pm
Jafaria Islamic Society, Atif Mirza (714) 290-1018 Sept. 15th & 16th 7:30-10pm
Bab-ul-ilm Islamic Center, Asad Zaidi (213-909-6972 Sept. 9th thru 17th
Shia Ithnaasheri Islamic, Sr. Fatima (714) 724-2692 Sept.15th through 17th
Final Drive by drop-off:
City of Knowledge
5000 Main Street, The Colony, Texas 75056
September 24th & 25th 10 am to 3 pm
PLEASE DONATE $10 SHIPPING DONATION PER BAG TOWARDS SHIPPING AND DISTRIBUTION
Watch a Message About Our Campaigns
Volunteers & Contributors
What are we doing?
We been working with various organizaion including Shaheed Foundation, Pakistan to support the families wiht a monthly support fund to enable them to cope with day to day living expenses. Additional resources are made available such as medical, housing and education assistance.
families of martyrs
Hundred of thousands of families affected by State sponsored & Sectarian killings. These people were martyred only for the love of Ahlul Bait a.s.
About Our Foundation
Supporting hundreds of families every month with monthly support, medical, educational & wedding support
OrphanS my children
Taking care of Orphans of Shohada and others and providing them with resources to grow and succecced
free housing for sadaat
We build houses for the deserving Sadaat in Karachi. A low cost housing project to housed the homeless.
Clean Drinking water
Digging water wells in the deserts of THAR, water pumps in Dadu, Filtration plants in schools and clinics.
We have the power to impact our future, and we’re doing something about it.
With a network of volunteer organization, Saviour is being instrumental in supporting various projects through out Pakistan, India and Iraq. Registered as Not for Profit 501C3 organization, Saviour has Zer0% admin. cost. Your donation is fully utilized for the purpose it is meant for.
Your continued support for the families of martyrs and the widows and orphans are crucial for the support level being provided by Saviour. Our Micro financing projects enable the families to be self dependent and become the healthy elements in society.
Families of Martyrs
Our responsibilites towards the families of martyrs
Taking care of most vulnerables, The Orphans.
For deserving Sadaat families in Karachi and areas around.
Investing in our youths & institutions.
Drilling down well to hand pumps to filteration plants.
Water is essential
Digging & Drilling from the Desserts of Thar to Plains of Baluchistan
Make a Donation
Low cost homes for deserving Sadaat families on a 60 yards lot built with two rooms, kitchen, bath, courtyard & amenities such as lights, fans, water tank, & boring. These are gifted to deserving families of sadaat after vigorous screening. Initially, we built these in Malir near Jaffar Tayyar, now we are building these on superhighway. Your Khums sadaat portion may be used for this project.
Homes for homeless Sadaat
Instantly Double Your Impact
Through your employer match. chances are we are registered with your hr, or can start the process!
The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of God is that of a grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear hath a hundred grains. God giveth menifold increase to whom He pleaseth: And God careth for all and He knoweth all things”
Our Partners & Sponsors
- Al Khoei
- Abuzar Trust
- Khadija Academy
- Al Asr Foundation
- Al-Mansoor Corp.
- Al Mustafa Welfare
- Al- Abbas
- Al Anwar Al Najafia
- Al Balagh Organization
- Asgharia Education
- Bilal Mission
- Citizen Social Welfare
- Friends of Education
- Hope for rise
- Hussaini Foundation
- Indus sRural Devlopment
- Islamic Alliance
- Al Saba Islamic
- Masoomeen Welfare
- Pak Medical & trust
- Shifa internation hospital
- Step forward Welfare
- IZA Hospital